Contest: Win a 5-pack! Help us Name our new collections!
Enter your suggestions in the comments section below! The winners will receive their choice of two 5-packs! Good luck! Contest ends Sunday September 6th at 11:59 pm EST.
We have eight new bases being spun for us right now that will be in our warehouse in a few weeks. These eight bases are part of three collections, and we would love your help coming up with a fun name for each of these 3 collections. Below are the collections compositions:
New Yak blends:
- Fingering Superwash 50% Extra fine Merino, 25% Superfine Merino 25% Yak
- DK Superwash 50% Extra fine Merino, 25% Superfine Merino 25% Yak
Biodegradable additions to our eco-friendly Down to Earth line:
- 75% Fine Organic Merino 25% Biodegradable Nylon
- 80% Fine Organic Merino 20% Biodegradable Nylon
New Falkland Merino blends:
- Superwash Fingering 100% Fine Falkland Merino
- Superwash Bulky Single Ply 100% Falkland Merino
- Superwash Sport 100% Fine Falkland Merino
- Superwash DK 100% Fine Falkland Merino
How to enter? Copy and paste the text below into the Comments section of this blog post. Replace the text "[ENTER CONTEST NAME HERE]" with your suggested name and post it to the comments section below. Our team will go through all the names and pick the winners the week of September 7th. Good luck!
New Yak blends: [ENTER CONTEST NAME HERE]
Biodegradable additions: [ENTER CONTEST NAME HERE]
New Falkland Merino blends: [ENTER CONTEST NAME HERE]
Congratulations to our contest winners!
Yakulent (Yak Blends) ~ Rachel from Ottawa, Canada
Ecotopia (Biodegradable additions) ~ Tyra Jenkins from Illinois
Malvinas (Falkland Merino blends) ~ Angela from The Whimsical Gnome and Amy W. from Minnesota (great minds think alike - both submitted this entry at the same time!)
The mill is spinning these new yarns for us now! Watch our announcements page for news about when they will be in stock!